Friday, December 21, 2007

Registration Details Update

As you all aware that starting January 1st, 2008, I will be writing my comments at the new blog
http://indianmarketcomments.blogspot.com/

This blog will be available for registered users only.

I thank all of you for responding to my registration request. I have completed access to all those who have completed the registration formalities as on 21-Dec-2007.

Please check your mails for access link.

Those who have not yet registered can please complete the formalities which I am mentioning again.

1. Please create a google id by which you will access the blog. If you already have an id, please ignore this step.

2. Please make the registration fee as sent you in the mail. If you want to know the registration fee details please send mail to marketcomments@yahoo.com

3. Please mail me the registration fee payment details to marketcomments_activate@yahoo.com and I will give you access to the blog.

Please mail the details to marketcomments_activate id to enable faster access to the blog.

No comments: