Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Query on RPL

There have been lot of queries on RPL regarding the target for RPL. I had recommended RPL on this blog when it was around 120 levels with target of 180 in one year. It has surpassed my target in few months and hit high of 300 and came to 220 levels before I recommended to buy it again around 220 levels.

Many of them accumulated RPL around 190 to 220 levels and I believe many of the blog readers are in profits in case of RPL as it was first recommened at 120 and then around 200 avg price. Those who are stuck at 270 and above levels need to wait patiently and it difficult to predict the target in short term as it depends on market conditions and news flow.

There is one talk that RPL may start production in March 2008 and if this news comes out RPL can shoot up to cross 300 levels again in next 2 months. The major reason RPL is being suppressed is talk of merger with RIL and market corrections.

I am sure RPL will still reach around 500 levels in one year and even if merger with RIL happens one will get atleast 400 Rs worth in RPL.

I hope this clarifies all blog readers doubt.

No comments: