Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Market Comments - Settlement Time

I am sorry for writing my comments a bit late today but I was still relishing the glorious moments of yesterday's Twenty20 Final.

Markets will be volatile due to settlement on Thursday and so wait till Friday for further action.

Reliance industries, Reliance Petro and Reliance Capital all had surpassed my targets within one month. I had given targets for one year but we achieved it in close to one month. This is amazing returns as the Bulls seem to follow the twenty20 mode rather the 50 overs. Now that the twenty20 tournament is over, will we switch over to the 50 overs format or will we continue in the new format? I think it is difficult to leave the new format mode once you like it.

Chak De India!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you give comments on VISAKA Industries