Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Market Comments - High Volatility due to settlement

Volatility was high as expected and since F & O settlement is on Thursday and we will see some more volatile swings with negative bias in the next two days. After the expiry, we may see the rally resuming again and progressing towards destination 18K.

I was able to update my blog with the queries posted so far in my other blog
http://indianstockmarketsquery.blogspot.com.

Please keep posting your stock queries and I will try to answer them. Supreme Infra IPO closes today. I expect the retail part to be subscribed by 25 times as it is a small issue.

IFCI crossed 100 and next target is 120. In long run it will give 500 Rs value in 2 years based on its real estate value. Hold on to free stocks in this and then enjoy the returns.

Arvind Mills is another speculative stocks which is rising because of the AGM meeting where some preferential allotment will be done and hence the price expected will be atleast 52 Rs and above and hence the stock should move to 70 Rs. Try your luck in this.

1 comment:

Ramanathan Shanmugam said...

Sir,

Your prediction on Arvind Mills was too good... I have been stuck in this stock for the past 2 years... and my Average price is 70. I dont want any profit in this stock... Just the buy price is good enough... will it reach 70...... and also your thoughts on Saamya Biotech plz....