Tuesday, September 25, 2007

GMR Infra on Fire

GMR Infra moved up smartly today to 880 Rupees. When market was on fire, GMR was bit subdued but I had asked to pick this stock as it will perform later.

GMR Infra should now move up smartly to 1000 which is my target before stock split record date of October 8th.

Nagarjuna Fertilisers also fired up smartly proving that it is time for all speculation stocks that I picked performing except for teledata. It will also perform in coming days.

Jai Corporation crossed 11K and moving towards 15K???

See my link for stock picks...

http://indianstockmarketscomment.blogspot.com/2007/09/comments-on-current-stock-picks.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!

I read ur postings everyday, majority of the stocks u recommend do make an upside move in the given time frame. Although you did predict an upside move in all of Reliance shares, but you were not as serious about em as u were about GMR infra :-(

Thank you.