Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday Morning Market Musing - Settlement Time

Markets will be volatile this week but I believe bulls will have an upper hand unless we see very bad global cues. I think we should test 6000 on Nifty Once again though it is my guess but volatility is going to be there for sure.

Reliance Petro is out of F & O ban and watch the action in this counter now. GMR Infra will be subdued because of F & O curb but since this will be for few days we should see action in this counter once the placement news on this comes out today.

IFCI will move once again towards 95 and then book profits again.

2 comments:

raj said...

Hi Srikanth,
Like everybody, I must also thank you for giving your suggestions & advices for trading...as recommended by you I have got noida toll,GMR,Teledata..& made some profits as well.

But I have got Infosys(@1944), Bartonics(@253), TCS(@1085), Ranbaxy(@440), ACC(@1140), & Rel Pet(@220)....in my portfolio which are running in negatives...Please suggest what to do with them?

Anonymous said...

Hi shrikant,

plese suggest on IT sectors...infy and TCS...