Friday, November 23, 2007

Market Comments - Its Bulls turn now

There are few investors whose nature always puzzles me. They wait for market to correct before they would like to buy and when markets correct, they fear to buy because markets can go down even further. They will not be able to buy anything. When markets rise sharply they keep waiting for markets to fall and this repeats again.

Markets took a U-Turn yesterday evening and since this is a long weekend in US, we do not have any global cues to handle with. Markets should open with a bang today and we should a smart rally unless market players have something else in their mind which is very unlikely.

Once markets open smartly, bears will have to come and cover their positions as even tomorrow we will see the run as there will not be any bad global cues to handle with.

Reliance petro is close to getting the ban lifted and it should move up smartly. Just watch RPL in the next few days.

GMR Infra will make smart moves again today and we should it on track to 300.

Powergrid, PTC, NTPC will dazzle again. Reliance Industries, DLF will also make smart moves.

IDBI, SBI will continue their march.

IFCI will move again quickly to 95 plus levels. One more opportunity for you to make some more free shares.

Enjoy the rally!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Srikant: Your calls have been quite fantastic and nearly spot on. I must thank you firstly for sharing your insights/view on things quite openly and more so with specifics like target numbers. You pretty much put a lot of credibility on the line when stating number targets and you've been coming through almost a 10 out of 10 since i've been following your blog. My faith in your calls/analysis is ever growing. Wanted to appreciate my sincere thanks for doing this for us "not so insightful and intuitive" ones. Many thanks !!!

Unknown said...

Dear Sriknat thank you for your valuable advise.Keep it on .
I have reliance industry share 150 at Rs.2872 in Future option till 29th nov.What will the market till 29th nov.will i be able to make profit on that.Kindly advise
Thanks.

Nag said...

Hi Srikanth,
First I want to congratulate you for giving such wonderful suggestions for the short/long term share holders.
I have Infy 10@2000,Tech Mahindra 10 @1450, Teledata 50 @65,Hilton Metal 80@70,Praj Industries 20 @240IFCI 25@69. If you see my portfolio currently I am in loss for all the scrips I have except IFCI.. Please suggest me how to get the profits out of this.

Thanking in Advance,
Regards,
Nagender.

Nag said...

Hi Srikanth,

I forgot to mention one more point in my previous comment. I have Igate global solutions 10@355. Now company is going to delist the shares from shareholders, my question is...is it good/bad to shareholders if a company is going to delist from the BSE. Please suggest me...whether i have to hold or sell my 10 shares of Igate.

Regards,
Nagender.

Shanawaz said...

Hey Dear Srikanth,
First of all my sincere and loverly thanks for ur comments, suggestions, views regarding shares and sharing this with peoples like us. First i did not believed ur msgs. So i lost many thing from DLF, RPL, RNRL and now in GMR. Later and concentrated on ur words and now i made 50 profit shares on IFCI and have gathered 2000 shares of Tele data. There are so many negatvie news of this company but still i have faith in that company and even in ur words. Lets confirm the same in the 3rd december.
I have one small query like when TD lists on 3rd december, is it possible for me to sell the shares, if i sell the shares too i will get that marine and tech company shares right. i want to keep only the profit shares of TD and all the shars of marine for long term, since the marine is in zoom for next years.