Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Market Update - Bulls in Flow

Bulls in flow and market a kissing distance away from 18K. What is happening? every analyst has given a call for market correction but markets are in full swing. However I still advise you to be cautious and this kind of euphoria is unwarranted and sharp correction is expected.

If you had bought stocks earlier and already booked partial profits, now book some more profits and sit with cash. As explained in my today's market comments, the last wicket partnership is fruitful and runs continue to flow.

IFCI, Reliance Capital, SBI, DLF, Reliance, Reliance Petro, GMR Infra, Jai Corporation, Nagarjuna Fertilisers etc which were my picks have given decent returns and it is time to take a break. I will guide you once again as to when to pick the stocks again.

DO NOT get frustrated with the last wicket. It will happen soon. Be safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sir:
Can y ou adivse on when can we expect to get the other GMR Infra's free stocks.. which we're supposed to get after the split? & is it safe to sell the stocks i've now & book some profit? I would still get the free stocks right?

For E.g. i bought 325 GMR @ 796. Now its close to 180. If i sell my 325 at the current rate, i can stille xpect to get my remaining 1300 stocks soon right? & byapprox when can i expect to get the same?

Thanks!