Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Market Comments - The X Factor

sorry for posting my comments late but I could not access this site for some time and hence late....

As I have been mentioning in my comments that markets are overheated and correction was required. This did not happen and that is why SEBI had to intervene to see that some correction happens. When you take out Sense from Sensex then ony X remains which usually means unknown thing.

The FII in their eagerness to grab a pie in our market have pumped in money like anything and have taken market to dizzy heights. This made the government to worry as if this continues we can see a meltdown when it goes to new heights like 25K. At that point a 10000 point crash will be there and the small investors or those who entered in the last leg will suffer heavily. This will have impact on the government as elections are due in 2009. This is the precise reason govt has asked to SEBI for ways to control this flow.


(Markets will open down 700 plus points and we can see even correction upto 1000 points unless FM Intervenes and sets aside SEBI order. This will be like a warning to FII and even for small investors not to enter markets. Watch out the action today !!!!!!!)

This was my comments that I wanted to post but now Markets have even crashed and hit the lower circuit.

This is after 2004 May crash that we are seeing this Crash. I was cautioning about this thing in my comments since last week.

I hope all my blog readers have benefited from my comments and are safe.

Now please wait for your chance to pick good stocks at low prices !!!!!!!!!!

No comments: